Our complete birth preparation programme not only offers you the chance to learn the neuroscience behind hypnosis and practise the techniques, but also teaches you everything you’ll ever need to know in order to prepare for a postive birth experience where you are in control. You won’t need to book any additional antenatal classes – we really do have it all covered!
Sign up to our hypnobirthing courses to learn:
- How to overcome unnecessary fear and anxiety and approach your birth feeling positive and confident.
- How to protect yourself from negative cultural perceptions of birth and ‘horror stories’.
- How to use deep relaxation techniques in labour to help you stay calm, comfortable & in control during your birth.
- How to ‘breathe’ your baby out and minimise the risk of tearing.
- What you can do to speed up a slow labour.
- How you can use movement and positioning to make birth easier.
- Specific techniques to turn a breech or back to back baby.
- Massage and pressure points for labour.
- Everything you need to know about waterbirth.
- Everything you need to know about homebirth, birth centres and delivery units.
- Everything you need to know about induction of labour and things you can do to get labour started yourself.
- How to have a positive, gentle caesarean birth.
- Why you should have a birth plan and what it should cover.
- Your rights, choices and options and how to get the most out of your maternity care.
- How to stay comfortable at home in early labour and when you should go in.
- What to expect from the early days and weeks of parenting and how to make the transition into parenthood as easy and enjoyable as possible.
- Breastfeeding: The most common pitfalls, how to avoid them and how to get the right support to achieve your breastfeeding goals.
I teach group courses at The Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living and at The Orchard Centre in Biggleswade. read more about my locations here.
Group hypnobirthing classes offer you the opportunity to form relationships with other families who will have babies of a similar age to you – this can be a vital source of support that is often life changing!
These hypnobirthing courses are taught by me, Jess, I’m an experienced birth doula and after the course I provide you with ongoing support by phone or e-mail until after you baby is born. If you have a birth partner there is lots of tools for them to use too and the course will give them confidence to support you in your birth.
A course manual, electronic resources and our unique hypnosis MP3’s will be provided so that you can review what you have learned, practise the techniques at home and use the tools for relaxation before and during your birth.